Who is going to win the US Presidency?
Sep 23rd, 2020 by Never Mind The Bar Charts
I headed across the Atlantic in the latest episode of Never Mind The Bar Charts to talk about the US elections. For that I was joined by US politics podcaster Karin Robinson of the Democratically: 2020 show. We talked about Biden's chances, nerded out over the US postal service, discussed how the TV debates may go and more.
Feedback very welcome, and do share this podcast with others who you think may enjoy it.
- 5 Myths About the Postal Crisis - Politico.
- Vote from Abroad.
- Kevin Rudd's winning 2007 election strategy.
- Five Thirty Eight - a website and a podcast.
- Talking Points Memo.
- The New York Times's Nate Cohn.
- Marc Elias / Democracy Docket.
- American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU).
- Democratically: 2020 podcast.
- Karin Robinson on Twitter.
- My appearance on Karin's podcast to discuss Bad News.
- Music by Hugo Lee.
- Photo of Joe Biden courtesy of janeb13 / Pixabay.
- New to listening to podcasts? Here are some tips on how to listen to podcasts.